Books about the Law of Attraction you may like.

">

Saturday 28 March 2015

Gemstones To Help With Slimming

Hi I'm back now!

I have had my head in the data and books of healing crystals for a few hours now, there is a lot said about it. The best one is to have different types of crystals that will do different jobs, like one for digestion and one to stop cravings, you get what I am saying? These will be placed on the body at various chakra points, while you have a wonderful relaxation for 20 mintes or so...more will be explained later.

So when I have found the correct crystals for the job, I can put them together as a special pack to help with weight loss. I have to do some more research of course.

As I am  Reiki practitioner, it wouldn't do any harm to have the crystals charged with Reiki healing to help with the weight loss too.

If you would be interested in some crystals for your own use or, to help someone else please send me your email in the comments section and I will let you know when the pack of special crystals will be ready.

Thanks for reading
speak to you soon
love and light
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment