Books about the Law of Attraction you may like.

">

Saturday 28 March 2015

Gemstones

Hi hope your all well we have a very rainy day here in the UK I hope the weather is better wherever you are :)

If it's a sunny day it just makes you feel more alive, and you want to do a lot more. When it's raining you just want to stay indoor and if you have not got an indoor gym, no I haven't I have to find some cleaning or something to keep me busy...or writing on here which is exercise for my upper body I'm sure.

Well I'm still on the topic of gemstones... I do really believe they work, I'm going to see if there's one for slimming. I'm sure I have seen one somewhere...I will let you know for sure. That would be great wouldn't it, if there is one for slimming it just goes to show that something is not right in our bodies.

I don't eat fat can't stand it...yet some can eat fat and not get fat, how does that work? I know there's good and bad fat like; animal fat is really bad for you, it will clog your arteries.
Yet Olive oil (in small quantities) and nut oil is really good for you.

But as we get that little bit older maybe our bodies can't cope the same because we don't move about as much as we should.

Anyway just let me go off and check my data and books about a slimming stone and I will be back very soon

love and light
Veronica



 
 


 



I have a few to choose from but I hope it is one of these that is for helping with slimming.
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment