Books about the Law of Attraction you may like.

">

Monday 9 March 2015

Healing with a sparkle

Hi everyone, hope you are very well this awful Monday morning blues with the dark day and rain rain and more rain think I will emigrate lol

Healing with a sparkle, what do you think that means? Well I started another blog, I think I told you before that I am a Reiki Practitioner, and I wanted it to be on a personal level so what better way is there to heal yourself with Reiki charged genuine semi precious gemstones, by wearing them.

I have been busy making jewellery, some really sparkle, some are not as sparkly but still have a special purpose for your well being. I do hope you will take a look, you never know one of your chakra's maybe out of sink and you may be drawn to one particular piece of jewellery, be it a necklace or earrings...if you want a special gemstone and I don't have it say a tumble stone I can get most types for you please email me at
Veronica Evans

To look at some jewellery please go to    http://healingwithasparkle.blogspot.com      or you can go here for more jewellery   http://loveblingjewellery.etsy.com


With each piece of jewellery you will receive details of what the semi precious gemstone properties are for healing, and how to care for your gemstones. Because every so often you have to cleanse them in a special way for them to keep on working. Don't worry it's very easy to do. All will be explained.
Thank you for reading

as always love and light to you all.

Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment