Books about the Law of Attraction you may like.

">

Wednesday 11 March 2015

when you have a problem...

Hi It's me again lol sometimes you don't hear from me for weeks then I'm here 2 days in a row lucky you lol

Well...when we have a problem what do you do? go off in a rage, worry all night and can't sleep?
I think that's what a lot of us do, but if you manage to retreat to another room...and find your tumble stone Gemstone. (everyone has different properties to help you. If your not well there's a stone for that, if you have a problem you need to sort out and you can not see a way, there's a stone to help you find clarity. There's a stone for wealth, and help with job interviews...there's a stone for anything and everything.

I always try to think positive, as the Law of Attraction says we should do. But sometimes we find it really hard to do, so having a tumble stone in your hands from Mother Earth to help us is very calming and soothing.

All you need to do is find a quiet place for 10 to 15 minutes, hold the stone of your choice  and think of your problem and just be calm and still. The tumble stone will either get warm or be cold depending on you, this is a natural reaction in the stone. They vibrate and correct our chakra's that maybe out of rhythm. You can think about your problem if you wish, but usually your problem will go to the back of your mind for a while. It's only when you put the stone down you will realise that your problem isn't as bad as what you thought it was.

If you are interested in buying a tumble stone that will be Reiki charged just for you, leave me a comment and I will get some ready. I will put the gemstone on here very soon for you to choose your stone it will be the one you like or the one you keep going back to. I will explain more when I put the photo's on.



I do hope you don't have many problem's but if you do it's not worth the stress and losing sleep over, so soon you will have a stone to help you, get back your correct rhythem.

Don't forget to leave me a comment you can put a brief outline of your problem so I know which stone you will need.


Thanks for reading
love and light to you all
Veronica.

No comments:

Post a Comment