Books about the Law of Attraction you may like.

">

Monday 13 April 2015

Weight Managment With Healing Stones/Crystals

Hello and welcome back, hope we are all well today. Do you have a daily routine that you follow, like exercises or eating even if it's just a healthy shake in the mornings?
Let me know in the comments section below. Thanks

Hi well I've been all over the place looking for healing stones or crystals that help with our weight, yes I need to lose some too! I will be happy with losing a stone or a bit more. I know there's people out there wanting to lose more, please be patient it won't happen over night as we know to well.

Depending on how you want to lose weight, that is the problem. What I mean is...

  • Do you have cravings?
  • Do you over eat?
  • Are you stressed, so you eat more?
  • Do you fill your plate up, instead of sticking to the correct portions?
  • Do you have trouble exercising?
  • You can't stick to a plan of action?
  • You eat the wrong things
You see where I'm coming from here? There is a healing stone for probably every situation, but you don't really want to walk round with 20 stones round your neck, or in your pocket do you...do you? lol.
 
So out of the above bullet points and more, I need to pick the best ones I think will work for us all, so we can  work with the healing crystals and have a positive outlook and hopefully a positive result.
 
When you think about it, why are we a nation of obese people? Years ago we could eat anything we wanted and not put weight on...well not as much as now! Even young people struggle with weight now, we can't all be depressed, we can't all overeat and we can't all be couch potatoes.
So what is happening? Seems to me there's a lot of questions that need answering...but that doesn't help us now does it?
So I will get the stone together the ones I think will help us the most, and I will tell you how to use them correctly, and let's see if we can make some difference to our lives.
speak to you very soon in the next few days.
love and light to you all
Veronica.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment